On today’s episode of Live Lean TV, I’m showing you how to make a no bake paleo cheesecake recipe, that is dairy free, grain free, and with no added refined sugar.
✔ Lets hang out on Instagram:
✔ For more cooking videos like this, join Team Live Lean:
OTHER AWESOME COOKING RECIPE VIDEOS:
✔ Healthy Nighttime Snack For Weight Loss (Cinnamon Bun Protein Shake Recipe):
✔ How To Make No Bake Paleo Protein Bars Recipe (Superfood Ingredients):
✔ Super Moist And Easy Blueberry Muffins Recipe (Anti-Muffin Top Muffin):
READ OR LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE:
✔ Blog Post:
Subscribe and Live Lean 365 days a year with us:
Yes, we’re using honey and dates to naturally sweeten this paleo cheesecake.
Plus the main ingredient in the filling is not dairy, it’s cashews.
This healthy paleo lemon cheesecake recipe is so simple to make and tastes just like the real thing, except we’re using all natural and whole food ingredients.
Lets jump into this simple paleo lemon cheesecake recipe.
No Bake Paleo Cheesecake Recipe
– 2 cups Pecans
– 8 dates
– 2 dashes Sea Salt
– 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp lemon juice
– 2 cups cashews
– 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
– 1/2 cup Almond Milk
– 1/2 cup honey
– zest 2 lemons
– coconut oil cooking spray
1. Before making the recipe, add the cashews to a bowl, cover them with water, then allow them to soak in the fridge overnight.
2. Spray a 9 inch pie pan with coconut oil spray.
3. To make the cheesecake crust, in a food processor or high powered blender, add the pecans, dates, sea salt, and 1 tbsp of lemon juice. Blend for 1 minute or until the mixture is the consistency of cookie dough.
4. Add the mixture to the 9 inch pie pan and press it into the pan to form the cheesecake crust.
5. Place the cashews in a strainer to drain the water, then rinse under the tap.
6. To make the cheesecake filling, add the cashews, coconut oil, almond milk, honey, sea salt, 1/4 lemon juice, and the lemon zest to the food processor. Blend until the mixture is completely smooth and creamy.
7. In the pie pan, pour the cheesecake filling over the crust, then cover the pan and place it in the fridge. I allowed it to set overnight, but if you’re preparing it in the morning, give it at least 4 hours to set.
8. Slice it into 16 pieces and enjoy.
Nutrition Info (per slice – based on 16 slices):
– Calories: 324
– Protein: 4g
– Carbohydrates: 23g
– Fat: 24g
This is just another example of when you follow healthy recipes, you can still eat all of your favorite foods, including lemon cheesecake, guilt free.
But just because we used healthy ingredients to make this paleo cheesecake recipe, you still need to take into account the calories.
Since this paleo cheesecake recipe is high in hunger crushing healthy fats, all you need is a small sliver to fulfill your cravings, since this paleo cheesecake recipe is very rich.
You could also reduce the calories from carbohydrates and fats, by ditching the pecan and date crust.
Just simply follow the instructions on making the paleo cheesecake filling, then add it to a bowl.
It’s still delicious, with less calories.
Lastly, go follow my personal Instagram: @BradGouthro.
I’m planning on bringing back #60MinuteSwag where I giveaway free programs, coaching calls, Live Lean TV merchandise, and more.
I’ll select a winner who comments on my Instagram posts where I use #60MinuteSwag.
It’s a lot of fun and a good way to interact with you.
So lets hang out on Instagram: @BradGouthro for you chance to win cool stuff.
Thanks for watching and keep Living Lean.
WANT MORE DAILY TIPS ON HOW TO LIVE LEAN?:
Welcome to Live Lean TV. The online fitness and nutrition show, hosted by Brad Gouthro and Jessica Gouthro, teaching you how to LIVE THE LEAN LIFESTYLE 365 days a year. Watch hundreds of fat blasting & muscle building workouts, easy and delicious recipes, as well as fitness and nutrition tips to get you your dream body (and maintain it 365 days a year). Make sure you click the SUBSCRIBE button for 2 new fitness and nutrition shows every week!
Business Enquiries: info@LiveLeanTV.com
Send Us Stuff Here:
Live Lean TV
555 Front Street, Unit 403,
San Diego, CA