On today’s episode of Live Lean TV, I’m showing you a cooking video on how to make an easy roasted turkey breast recipe that is quick and delicious.
✔ FREE: Start Living Lean in 30 Days or Less – Starter Guide:
If you thought making a turkey was difficult and time consuming, this simple turkey breast recipe will change your mind.
OTHER AWESOME COOKING VIDEOS:
✔ How To Make Healthy Homemade Fish Sticks Recipe (QUICK AND EASY):
✔ HEALTH FOOD RECIPE: Baked Chicken and Sweet Potato Recipe:
✔ How To Make An Egg Pizza At Home [EASY LOW CARB PIZZA RECIPE]:
READ OR LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE:
✔ Blog Post:
Subscribe and Live Lean 365 days a year with us:
To be honest, I wasn’t planning on filming this recipe, however, after getting out all the ingredients, I realized it’s a great example to show how easy it is to roast a turkey.
Plus, this is another example of a high protein recipe that can be cooked in bulk. By cooking in bulk, it provides you with a healthy protein source to bring to work for lunches and snacks throughout the week.
All you need to do is add some delicious spices like rosemary, sage, and garlic to some olive oil, rub the turkey, then roast it for 60 minutes.
It’s that simple.
See you in 60 minutes Mr. Turkey!
Roasted Turkey Breast Recipe (Paleo Approved)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
– 2 lbs turkey breast (bone-in, with skin)
– 1 clove garlic (crushed/diced)
– 4 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil (cold pressed)
– 1 tbsp rosemary (dried or fresh)
– 1 tbsp sage
1. Pre-heat oven to 325F.
2. Here’s how simple this is. In a mixing bowl, mix together 4 tbsp of extra virgin cold pressed olive oil, 1 crushed/diced clove of garlic for flavor, 1 tbsp of rosemary (fresh or dried), and 1 tbsp of sage.
3. Mix the mixture together until it is a consistent texture. This will be the rub for the turkey breast.
4. With the skin still on the turkey breast, rub the mixture all over the turkey by giving it a nice massage.
5. Place the turkey breast inside of a roasting pan and top it with the rest of the rub mixture/seasonings for extra flavor and deliciousness.
When the oven is pre-heated to 325F, place the covered roasting pan inside the oven and roast for 60 minutes. Since all oven temperatures vary, hopefully within that 60 minutes, your turkey will be cooked to perfection.
6. Once the 60 minute timer goes off, check to see if your turkey breast is cooked throughly and white on the inside.
Nutrition Info (per serving):
This turkey breast was cooked to perfection: moist, juicy, and so much flavor.
I give this roasted turkey breast recipe two thumbs up.
High protein leftovers are the best! Carve it up and store the leftovers in some Tupperware in the fridge.
Again, this will give you a pre-prepared, healthy, and delicious protein source for the week.
This is just another strategy of how to cook your proteins in bulk, and Live Lean all year round.
WANT MORE DAILY TIPS ON HOW TO LIVE LEAN?:
Welcome to Live Lean TV. The online fitness and nutrition show, hosted by Brad Gouthro and Jessica Gouthro, teaching you how to LIVE THE LEAN LIFESTYLE 365 days a year. Watch hundreds of fat blasting & muscle building workouts, easy and delicious recipes, as well as fitness and nutrition tips to get you your dream body (and maintain it 365 days a year). Make sure you click the SUBSCRIBE button for 2 new fitness and nutrition shows every week!
Business Enquiries: info@LiveLeanTV.com
Send Us Stuff Here:
Live Lean TV
555 Front Street, Unit 403,
San Diego, CA