If you’re looking for a tasty lemon bars recipe that is gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free you need to try this recipe!
Dairy-free , Gluten-free & Refined Sugar-Free
1 cup of Almond Flour
1/3 cup of Coconut flour
¼ teaspoon of salt
¼ cup Coconut Oil solid
2 tablespoons of Honey
1 Large Egg
1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla
1/2 cup of Fresh Lemon
Zest of 1 Lemon
1/2 cup of Honey
1teaspoon of Coconut Flour
1 teaspoon of Arrowroot
1 Egg Yolk
• In a food processor, add the almond flour, coconut flour, and salt.
• Add coconut oil and pulse until it’s combined.
• Mix in the food processor the honey, egg, and vanilla, until it forms a ball.
• If you are making the crust ahead of time, simply wrap the dough in plastic wrap and place in the fridge.
• Press the dough into the bottom of a greased 8 x 8 inch baking dish and prick with a fork several times.
• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and while the oven is preheating, place the crust in the freezer and start making the filling.
• Bake the crust for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned and once done please set aside.
• Make the filling: Add the lemon juice, zest, honey, eggs, egg yolk and arrowroot flour.
• Pour the filling into the baked crust and place back in the oven for about 20 minutes or until the center is set.
• Cool on a wire rack for 20 minutes then refrigerate about 2 hours or overnight.
• Dust the top with tapioca flour, arrowroot flour and maple sugar.
• Enjoy 🙂
Let me know if you liked this video!
Subscribe for more Amazing Healthy Recipes!
Send me your creations at email@example.com or my instagram: @maria.p.duarte.
Thank you for Watching!