You won’t believe how delicious these easy squash pancakes are! My kids and I can’t get enough. This keto/paleo/GAPS grain-free squash pancakes recipe is simple, fast, and 100% kid-approved!
These easy healthy squash pancakes are something I make all the time. My kids love helping to make them and then constantly beg for more (as you can hear in this video). These are healthy pancakes your kids will eat and love, too! It can be hard to find pancakes that are good for you AND delicious…these are both.
On the GAPS diet, squash pancakes are highly recommended. Whether you follow GAPS, keto, paleo, or just want a yummy healthy recipe to feed your family, these super healthy squash pancakes are seriously the best pancakes ever!
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE FOR WEEKLY VIDEOS!
While I developed this recipe based on my own family’s needs and preferences, you can learn more on the GAPS diet by checking out these resources:
* Gut and Psychology Syndrome: Natural Treatment for Autism, Dyspraxia, A.D.D., Dyslexia, A.D.H.D., Depression, Schizophrenia by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride (Amazon)
* GAPS, Stage by Stage, With Recipes by Becky Plotner (Amazon)
* Nourishing Traditions: The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and Diet Dictocrats by Sally Fallon (Amazon)
* BARNEY Almond Butter, Smooth, No Stir, Non-GMO, Skin-Free, Paleo Friendly, KETO (Amazon)
* Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour (Amazon)
#healthyrecipes #grainfree #ketopancakes #paleorecipes #cleaneating #squashrecipe #healthyeating
Healthy Walmart Grocery Pickup Haul:
Hacks Every Mom Needs to Know:
Don’t Compare Yourself to Other Moms!
Speed Cleaning Motivation for Moms:
// CONNECT WITH ME:
* Instagram: @momlifeatitsfinest + @solutionsforsimplicity
* Check out my other YT channel on easy ways to live a less crazy life:
// ABOUT THIS CHANNEL:
Let’s face it: Mom life is messy!
I feel like that’s a given now, but it honestly took me a long time to learn & accept that. Once I did, I came to EMBRACE the chaos of my crazy life as a busy working mom of three young boys.
Hi, I’m Amber! I call this channel “Mom Life At Its Finest” both sarcastically (because I’m often exasperated beyond belief) and encouragingly (to help us stay focused on what a BLESSING it is–no matter how crazy).
I sincerely hope that by sharing how “out of control” my life can seem, you will:
1) Feel instantly relieved that yours isn’t so bad
2) Laugh at the unpredictable reality of life with littles
3) Know you’re not alone if you, too, are struggling
4) Be motivated to step back & appreciate this all-too-fleeting time in our lives, and
5) Learn unconventional tips & hacks to make it all better
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE IF YOU’RE WITH ME!
Where possible, this channel may include affiliate links. Please know that I only ever endorse products that I have personally used and loved. If you purchase a product using an affiliate link, I may receive a small commission (at absolutely no additional cost to you). This channel participates in the Amazon Associates affiliates program. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Music: “Ukelele” from