This is a highly-requested video and my kids have never had more fun taste testing for an episode! 🙂 Chocolate chip cookies for Vegan, Keto and Paleo diets. Eat up! Subscribe to WUM for new vids!
– 1 cup flour
– 1/2 tsp baking soda
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 1/4 cup sugar
– 1/4 cup brown sugar
– 2 tbsp almond milk
– 2 tbsp oil
– 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
– 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
1. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, sugar and brown sugar in a medium bowl and stir.
2. Add almond milk, oil and vanilla and mix. You want your dough to stick together but it will not be a wet dough. If it’s not sticking together, add more almond milk 1 tsp at a time.
3. Form into one big ball, then roll into a log, wrap and put into freezer for at least 30 minutes.
4. Once dough is chilled, slice into 1/2 inch slices and place onto parchment-lined baking sheet.
5. Bake at 325 degrees for 11 minutes. They’ll look underdone when you take them out. Let them cool on the baking tray 10 minutes before touching, during which time they will firm up.
– 1/4 cup softened butter
– 6 tbsp monk fruit
– 2 tbsp + 2 tsp coconut oil (I used refined)
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 large egg
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 1/4 tsp baking soda
– 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
– 1.5 cups almond flour
– 6 tbsp Keto Chocolate chips
1. In a large bowl, mix together butter, monk fruit, and coconut oil. Add vanilla extract and egg; mix until combined.
2. Add salt, baking soda, and xanthan gum and continue to mix.
3. Add in the almond flour 1/2 cup at a time.
4. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Drop dough by the teaspoon onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, and push down slightly. Bake at 350 degree for 12-14 minutes, or until golden around the edges.
– 12 pitted dates
– 1 cup walnuts (pecans work too)
– 1 egg
– 1 teaspoon vanilla
– 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
– 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks (or dark chocolate chips)
1. Blend dates and walnuts in a food processor until finely ground.
2. Add egg, vanilla, salt and baking soda and blend to combine.
3. Fold in chocolate chunks or chips.
4. Spoon onto parchment covered cookie sheets (using an ice cream scoop is great with this sticky dough).
5. Bake at 350 for 9-11 minutes, but push them down with slightly damp fingers at the 3 minute mark. They should be golden but still soft in the middle. Let them cool (they will firm up).
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. Some of the links provided are a result of our participation in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.