I took a break!
Sky is growing like a weed & is now on the move! In this day in the life, I give a postpartum update, share how my detox is going & more!
Paleo, dairy free banana muffin recipe:
– 1 cup smashed bananas (approx 3 bananas)
– 1/3 cup melted coconut oil or avocado oil
– 2 eggs
– 1 tsp vanilla
– 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
– 1/2 cup cassava flour
– 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
– 1 tsp baking soda
– 1/4 tsp cinnamon
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 and line a muffin pan with muffin liners
2. Smash the bananas in a large bowl and then add oil & whisk together. Add the egg and thoroughly mix until combined and then whisk in the vanilla & apple cider vinegar.
3. Add the cassava flour, ground flax, baking soda, cinnamon & salt and whisk until combined.
4. Add chocolate chips, nuts or coconut flakes if desired.
5. Fill each muffin about 2/3 full and bake for 20-22 minutes.
These do not have added sugar. Feel free to experiment adding some maple syrup if you want something a bit sweeter – not sure how this changes the batter.
Recipe from: jessiskitchen.com – recipe found on Pinterest.
Watch my birth vlog :
– Diaper bag:
– Witch Hazel pads:
– Earth Mama Herbal Perineal Spray:
– Nursing pads:
– Nursing bras:
– Nursing tank:
– Swell water bottle:
– Baby blanket:
– Car seat cover:
– Winter car seat cover:
EMAIL ME FOR QUESTIONS OR BUSINESS INQUIRIES:
PRODUCTS I USE & LOVE:
-Resistance mini bands:
-Resistance band set (with door attachment & ankle bands):
-Resistance bands (Red & Blue):
-Booty Band/Hip Circle:
-Costco dumbbells (my dumbbell rack is a bit different but same idea):
-Branch Basics Non toxic cleaning supplies: (Not sponsored but if you use this link, we both save – win, win)
-favourite heat pack for chronic pain & anxiety:
-Weighted Sleep Sack:
-Non toxic beauty products:
-Swell water bottle: